Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Antidichlorobenzene - Rin Kagamine

Nah, i will post Antichlorobenzene lyrics... i take it from anime lyrics
when i see what it mean, i just can leave my mouth open because shock... it is have a deep meaning... and yeah, it make me really sad when see what it mean.... even though when i hear this song i feel sad, but when i see this song's lyrics, i feel sadder

Rin Kagamine
Original / Romaji LyricsEnglish Translation
kurushikute kanashikute
kuyashikute yametakute
sore sura mo yurusarezu
nani mo ka mo ushinau dake de


tsurasugite nikusugite
munashikute keshitakute
nani mo ka mo nagedashite
tobidashite wamekisakebu yo


It's difficult, it's sad,
it's regrettable, that I want to stop,
and yet I'm not even allowed to do that,
but only keep on losing more and more.


It's too painful, it's too detestable,
it's futile, that I want to erase all,
abandon anything and everything,
fly off, and make an clamorous outcry.
kimi wa nani mo shirazu ni
yoru no machi o kakeru yo
boku wa nani mo iwazu ni
sore o tada mite'ru dake
chiipu na kotoba narabe
gooru wa doko ni aru no
ruuru wa soko ni nakute
moroku kuchihatete yuku


Without understanding anything,
you run through the town at night.
Without saying anything to you,
I merely keep on watching.
Some cheap words have been lined up,
but just where is the goal?
The rules are not over there,
but are weakly decaying.
boku wa soshite kataru
kono yo no subete o tadasu n da to
boku wa noraneko ni kataru
boku nara subete o tadaseru yo to
deki mo shinai chikai furikazashi
hitori-yogari ni yoishireru
minna shitte'ru rikai shite'ru
dakara boku wa kyou mo


And then I start to talk:
"I will correct everything in this world."
And I try to deceive the cat:
"I will be able to correct everything."
Brandishing an impossible promise,
I indulge in self-satisfaction.
Everybody knows and understands,
so today, too...
sarasarete kowasarete
sabitsuite kuchihatete
ari mo shinai uwasa sae
nagasarete makoto to naru yo
uso de mo ii kamawanai
bokutachi ga tadashikute
kimitachi no tsumibukai
haitoku o hineritsubusu yo


You will be exposed, be shattered,
become rusty, and rot away,
and even the absurd gossips
will be washed away and become truths.
Lies are fine, I don't care,
because we are the correct ones here,
and therefore we will completely crush
your deeply sinful immoralities.
kono uta ni imi wa aru no
kono uta ni imi wa nai yo
kono uta ni tsumi wa aru no
kono uta ni tsumi wa nai yo


Does this song have a meaning?
This verse has no meaning.
Is this song sinful?
This verse is not sinful.
ano uta ni imi wa aru no
ano uta ni imi wa nai yo
ano uta ni tsumi wa aru no
ano uta no tsumi wa


Does that song have a meaning?
That verse has no meaning.
Is that song sinful?
The sin of that verse is...
boku wa soshite kizuku
shosen wa nani mo umidasanai to
kimi no ikiru kachi wa nani
noraneko wa mizu ni tsukiotoshita
imi no nai kotoba ni odorasare
furimawasare ushinau n da
nani ga zen da nani ga aku da
mou nani mo wakaranai
saa issho ni kuruimashou


And then I come to a realization,
that I should not create anything after all.
What is the value of your life?--
--Just a stray cat, whom I've thrust into a pond.
To some empty meaningless words,
I dance and wave about, until I lose them.
What is "good"? What is "evil"?
I don't know anything anymore.
Now, let's go mad together!
boku wa nan no tame ni utau
parajikurorobenzen
tada imi mo rikai sezu ni utau
parajikurorobenzen
aku o tataku seigi furikazasu
parajikurorobenzen
mawaritomeru bokura kizukanai
oroka na koui


For what do I sing?
Paradichlorobenzene.
I just sing without understanding why.
Paradichlorobenzene.
We crush evil, and brandish justice.
Paradichlorobenzene.
As we stop wandering we don't realize
our foolish deeds.
arienai yurusanai
tomaranai kono kimochi
kono tsurasa kono nikusa
tsuranuite kokoro o utsu yo
kurushikute kanashikute
munashikute keshitakute
sore sura mo yurusarezu
akirame wa boku o sukuu kara


It's not possible, it's not forgivable,
and it won't stop, this feeling of mine.
This pain and this detest
strike right through my heart.
It's difficult, it's sad,
it's futile, that I want to erase all,
and yet I'm not even allowed to do that,
because only renunciation will save me now.
uso de mo ii kamawanai
yurushimashou mitomemashou
warai sae netami sae
kuruoshiku aisesou da yo
zen de mo ii aku de mo ii
[koro]shimashou nemurimashou
mou ii yo tsukareta yo
bokutachi wa sukuwaremasu ka
Lies are fine, I don't care,
let's forgive, let's give acceptance.
We're so mad that it seems like
we can embrace even laughter and jealousy.
Be it "good" or "evil",
let's [kill] everything, and then fall into a slumber.
I've had enough; I'm really tired now.
Will we be salvaged
?

No comments:

Post a Comment